Music Booking Information:
- Please do not call The Boone Saloon, as it will get you nowhere. Our staff has no knowledge about music bookings and other management details.
- If you would like to send a physical press kit please send it to: The Boone Saloon 489 West King Street Boone, NC 28607
- We receive a lot of inquiries about playing at the Boone Saloon, and we try to respond to all of them. However, as much as we love to discover new music we cannot host performers who are unknown to Boone audiences.
- If you are (or represent) an artist who is relatively unknown in Boone, there are many other options for you in the Boone area. Although the number of booking requests we have received is flattering, it can also be completely overwhelming. As much as we would like to give our full attention to every single one of these, it is simply impossible for us to keep up with the heavy workload this creates and stay on top of our day to day duties here at the Saloon.
- IF WE ARE INTERESTED IN BOOKING A SHOW WITH YOU WE WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU.
Information for musicians after you’ve received a booking date:
- NO FOG/MIST - No exceptions!
- Please do not put the entire burden of promotion on us! We will promote using facebook (always) and local newspapers whenever possible. For every show we will need (preferably) twenty 11” X 17” posters sent to The Boone Saloon: 489 West King Street, Boone NC, 28607
- Please allow us to make a facebook event.
- Our sound tech arrives at 8:00 p.m. unless arranged otherwise. Sound check follows shortly thereafter.
- We are a full service restaurant, so if hospitality has been arranged it will come from our menu, which you can check on this site. We do not bring in any food from outside our walls.
- There is no dressing room or backstage area. If you are coming from out of town the La Quinta has the most reasonable rates in Boone: (828) 262 1234.
Local press contact:
Thank you and we hope to see you soon,
The Boone Saloon Management.